History at a glance
Company INTUSEAL Sp. z o.o.
was established in 2015 as part of the activities of the mother company of ALFASEAL GROUP Sp. o.o., which in the industry of passive fire protection has been operating since 2009. Michał Szyjkowski, associated with the industry since 2002, is one of the founders of both companies. In cooperation with Michał Czaiński, strictly production activity was established
History in dates
- 2002 – Commencement of service activity for the fire industry by Michał Szyjkowski
- 2005 – 2007 – Taking over the position of product manager of the Swedish brand of passive fire protection systems FIRESEAL
- 2007 – 2009 – Taking over the position of Sales Director at the Polish distributor of British brand PYROPLEX passive fire protection systems
- 2009 – 2013 – Launch of the distribution of products for passive fire protection ALFASEAL Michał Szyjkowski
- 2013 – till now– Transforming business into Limited Company ALFASEAL GROUP.
- 2015 – Commencement of production activities in cooperation with ALFASEAL GROUP and Michał Czaiński under the name INTUSEAL Sp. z o.o.
- 2016 – Receipt of funding from the National Center for Research and Development for a project to create innovative, swellable hybrid materials that constitute fire protection with increased fire resistance and a remote sensing system
- 2018 – The end of a series of fire tests according to ETAG guidelines - start preparing European technical assessments of ETA.